Volunteer at Coastal City Ballet
Volunteers are an invaluable part of Coastal City Ballet. The Coastal City Ballet "family" extends beyond the stage to include a large community of dedicated and generous volunteers who are personally involved with the success of the company and their tireless efforts have contributed to our accomplishments. In turn the volunteers who offer their innumerable talents are rewarded by having an active role with Coastal City Ballet.
These are just some of the many, many ways volunteers support Coastal City Ballet:
- Backstage crew at company performances;
- Supervise and escort students performing children’s roles in our theatre productions;
- Usher at our productions;
- Escort students through the theatre at outreach performances;
- Help out with office, educational and administrative duties;
- Serve on fundraising event committees, working groups; and,
- Serve on Ballet Productions Canada Society's Board.
If you can see yourself in one of these roles, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604.738.8575 for more information on volunteer opportunities.
Volunteer at Ballet Productions Canada Society
Without volunteers, the arts would be unable to survive. Ballet Productions Canada Society requires dedicated volunteers to grow and maintain their mandate. There are many volunteer positions available for all types of individuals.